Christ Church welcomes you wherever you are on your journey of faith. Whether you are visiting the area or looking for a church home, our church family is delighted to share our worship with you.
Sundays at 11:00am
1340 Woodstock Road
Roswell, Georgia 30075
Christ Church is located on the corner of Woodstock Road, also Hwy 92, and Bowen Road in Roswell, Georgia. We are across the street from Super Target, Chick-Fil-A, Panera Bread and several other stores in the Crabapple Commons shopping center.
For directions from your location click HERE
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Available For My Kids?
- Nursery (ages 0-2); 10:00am – 12:15pm
- Children’s Sunday School; 10:00am
- Family Worship including children’s sermon with Chucky the Church Mouse; 11:00am
- Children’s Church; after children’s sermon through the duration of the worship service
- Youth are invited to play an active role in worship.
- United Methodist Youth Fellowship (UMYF) every Sunday night during the school year.
- Service opportunities and field trips
What Do I Wear?
Whatever you are comfortable wearing to worship. Some folks come in their “Sunday finest,” others wear jeans and tennis shoes. The important thing is to worship.
What’s the Worship Service Like?
Our worship service is an informal blend of traditions. We sing hymns from the hymnal but include other music from contemporary to gospel to traditional anthems. We state our belief with the ancient Apostle’s Creed each week, and our sermons address the Christian faith as it is lived in our lives today.
Where Can I Park?
Parking is available in our large front lot, and in the lot behind the sanctuary, the “upper lot.” Handicap parking is available in both places, but the sanctuary (where the worship service located) is best accessed from the upper lot.
How Can I Get More Information?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter HERE
How Can I Contact the Church?
Call us at 770-993-3945
Fax us at 678-672-3392
Email us at RoswellChristUMC@yahoo.com